Monday, November 5, 2012

Hospital Bag!

We are 20 weeks pregnant! Finally halfway there! When did this happen!? I have started working on my hospital bag packing list! We shall see what gets the axe or if anything gets added. I will post an update on this as we get closer to delivery and once my bag actually gets packed!
Packed for Mexico in August, how will it compare?
My bag:   
Toiletries (travel size shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lanolin cream, lotion, chapstick, toothbrush + Daniel‘s, toothpaste )
Pillow, colorful pillowcase so it hopefully doesn't get left behind.
Robe
Hairbrush, extra hair ties, headband
Warm socks and slippers
Phone charger
Going home outfit, something stretchy and comfortable
Breast pads
Makeup, basic stuff
Sweats or yoga pants

Nursing tank tops
Birth plan & medical papers in my handy organized binder
Book or magazine, iPad
Laundry bag for dirty clothes
Make up remover wipes
Underwear (black, boyshorts)
Baby book w/ pen for footprints and doctor/nurses signatures


Daniel’s bag:
A change of clothes
Snacks, gum
Camera/Video Camera
Phone charger
Comfortable clothes to sleep in
Extra underwear/socks


Wyatt’s bag:
Boppy
Going home outfit, newborn & 0-3 month.
Blankets, steal as many as possible from hospital
Hat
Socks
Pacifiers
Scratch mittens


Even though we are going to cloth diaper we are going to make it a little easier on ourselves getting used to having a BRAND NEW BABY around and will use newborn disposables until he outgrows them. This also saves me from worrying about leaks since we are using the one-size cloth diapers, and from what I've read those seem to leak more on smaller babies.

If you have any tips or recommendations feel free to comment! I am new to this and would love any feedback! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment