Monday, November 5, 2012

Why not?

I guess I will give a quick little introduction since this is my new blog-baby. :) Hi all, my name is Vanessa. I decided to start this blog since I am a 'heavily-dependent on the internet, new mother to be' I figured between ALL my googling from what to pack in my hospital bag, to cloth diaper reviews and recommendations, to nursery decorating ideas I would maybe be able to contribute to someone else's googling.

I will be using this blog to document the rest of my pregnancy, as well as how we are preparing for our sweet baby. Once baby gets here I'm sure I will be posting on our labor and delivery experience, our experiences with cloth diapering, and breastfeeding as well as lots of pictures of our baby boy!


I am a 23 year old girl from central California, I married my best friend on September 15th of this year after a very short engagement. My husband, Daniel is 24. We met many years ago in middle school (!!!) haha. We attended middle and then high school together but went our separate ways after graduating, he joined the Navy and I moved to Texas for a couple years. After moving home in October of 2011 we reconnected and have been inseparable ever since. On June 23rd, I proposed to Daniel, I don't think he was expecting a marriage proposal over drinks but he was thrilled. I was thrilled he accepted! About a month and a half later my period was two days late and I took a pregnancy test and we got the ultimate surprise! After we got over the initial shock and surprise, we finished planning our wedding and are trying to get through the second leg of this pregnancy as easily as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment